FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Case # 17NF1130
Date: April 19, 2018
FORMER PRESIDENT OF BUENA PARK SCHOOL BOARD SENTENCED TO COURT OFFER OF ONE YEAR IN JAIL FOR POSSESSING AND DISTRIBUTING OVER 600 PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
SANTA ANA, Calif. – The former president of the Buena Park School Board (BPSB) was sentenced to a court offer of one year in county jail and three years of formal probation for possessing and distributing over 600 photos and videos of child pornography, including prepubescent minors and infants. The People strongly objected to the court offer based on the nature and number of pornographic images.
Dennis Brian Chambers, 51, Buena Park
Pleaded guilty yesterday to the following felony counts:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Possessing over 600 images
- One year in county jail
- Three years formal probation
- Mandatory sex offender registration pursuant to PC 290
Circumstances of the Case
- At the time of the crime, Chambers was employed as the president of the BPSB.
- Between Feb. 28, 2016, and April 19, 2017, the defendant possessed and distributed over 15 separate cloud storage links, which contained over 600 videos depicting pre-pubescent children and infants engaging in or simulating sexual conduct
The Fontana Police Department and the Montana Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force/Department of Homeland Security investigated this case.
Prosecutor: Deputy District Attorney Karyn Stokke, Sexual Assault Unit