Case # 18FE008017
A joint press conference will be held immediately after the sentencing hearing for People vs. Joseph James DeAngelo.
Elected DAs will be available for comments and a Q&A session:
WHEN: Friday, August 21, 2020 ~ starting at approximately 11:00 a.m.
WHERE: Sacramento State University Union Ballroom ~ 6000 J Street, Sacramento 95819 (directions)
- Interview opportunities with elected DAs and victims to follow
- Open to credentialed media only ~ space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis
- Media must RSVP in-person attendance to press conference at email@example.com by Tuesday, August 18 at 5 p.m.
- A media call-in line for the Q&A is available for credentialed media ~ information will be provided upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To schedule one-on-one interviews with District Attorney Todd Spitzer or the Orange County victims, please email Orange County District Attorney Public Information Officer Kimberly Edds at email@example.com or call 714-504-1917
- Court sentencing hearing will be livestreamed on Sacramento Superior Court’s YouTube for Department 24 linked here
- Press conference will be livestreamed on the Sacramento County District Attorney’s YouTube channel linked here and website linked here
Press conference attendees will be subject to a security and temperature check and required to wear a face covering. Social distancing practices will also be enforced.
Members of the media can access additional case information at: https://www.peopleversusjosephdeangelopressmaterials.com/