|For Immediate Release
April 24, 2009
|Susan Kang Schroeder
Public Affairs Counsel
WHO: District Attorney Tony Rackauckas
WHAT: Will lead the first Orange County Victims’ Rights March and Rally. Attendance is estimated at approximately 400 people. Guest speakers will include:
· Orange Police Chief Robert Gustafson, Vice President of Orange County Chiefs’ of Police and Sheriff’s Association
· Pat Bates, Board Chair Supervisor, 5th District, Orange County
· Collene Campbell, sister of Mickey Thompson and mother of Scott Campbell, National Chair of Force 100, Founder and President of MOVE, “Memory Of Victims Everywhere”
· Erin Runnion, mother of Samantha Runnion, Founder of The Joyful Child Foundation
· Ruth Allen, widow of Philip Cousins, Parents Of Murdered Children Inc.
WHEN: Monday, April 27, 2009, 9:30 a.m.