Case # 18FE008017
A joint press conference will be held immediately after the court hearing for People vs. Joseph James DeAngelo.
WHEN: Monday, June 29, 2020 ~ to start at approximately 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Sacramento State University Union Ballroom ~600 J Street, Sacramento 95819 (directions)
– Sacramento County District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert
– Contra Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton
– Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer
– Santa Barbara County District Attorney Joyce Dudley
– Tulare County District Attorney Tim Ward
– Ventura County District Attorney Gregory Totten
- Limited Q&A and interview opportunities with speakers and victims to follow
- Open to credentialed media only ~ space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis
- Media must RSVP in-person attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, June 27 at 5 p.m.
- A media call-in line is available for credentialed media and information will be provided upon request by emailing email@example.com by Saturday, June 27 at 5 p.m.
- To schedule one-on-one interviews with Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer after the press conference, please email OCDA Public Information Officer Kimberly Edds at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-504-1917.
- The June 29, 2020 court hearing will be livestreamed on Sacramento Superior Court’s YouTube for Department 24 linked here
- Press conference will be livestreamed on the Sacramento County District Attorney’s YouTube channel linked here and website linked here
Press conference attendees will be subject to a temperature check and required to wear a face covering. Social distancing practices will also be enforced.